My little gal and I recently learned a little bit about weather and the seasons. We didn't spend a lot of time on this unit since there were some glorious days that were SO nice that we opted to go play outside instead!Here is what we actually did accomplish:
- Number recognition game using weather and numbered dice. (read more about it here)
- Learned about a thermometer and watched the mercury change in different temperatures.
- Sorted seasonal items in our exploration journals and talked about different holidays during each season.
- Dressed weather people according to the season.
- Read books about seasons and clouds
This unit was at the perfect time- This week we have had rain, snow, hail, wind, and sunshiny days!