What I love about the motorcycle:
- This is a perfect gift for boy or girl and they come in 2 colors- a brilliant red or a soft pink. We decided on the red one since we hope to use it with all of our future kiddos! And my daughter doesn't seem to care about the color, either!
- It gives my daughter an outlet for her countless supply of energy. Anything that requires physical activity is a HUGE hit with my girl. And I know that it is important for her to stay active. Doctors have said that toddlers who get used to an inactive life style are at risk for obesity later in life. So this is a great toy to keep her going!
- This motorcycle can be an inside or outside toy. We are going to keep it in since I don't want the tires dirty yet... I am sure by springtime we will be riding around the block!
- Although the box says ages 3+, my almost 2 year old daughter is riding around on it with ease. In fact, it is just the right size for her. She has pretty good balance and a no fear attitude that suites this toy well! :)
- It is simple enough to encourage a lot of pretend play. So many toys nowadays are pretty intense and require no imagination. The Step 2 Motorcycle allows my daughter to use her imagination as she "drives" to various pretend places! Pretend play may not seem that important to some people, but it's actually very healthy for a young child. It is a step in a toddler's growth and development that allows them to practice life skills in a fun, safe environment.
- The motorcycle is small and lightweight- toss it in your car and take to the park, grandma's house, even a local school's walking track!
- The best thing of all? The smile on my daughter's face. You just can't beat that.
I am really excited to give one of you a Step 2 Motorcycle!
Leave a comment and tell me your tot's favorite toy. Make sure to include an email address so I can get a hold of you!
You might be wondering, can I have extra entries??? Why of course!!!
- If you follow The Home Teacher using Google Friend, give yourself one extra entry!
- If you subscribe to The Home Teacher using feedburner, google reader, or any other RSS reader, give yourself one extra entry!
- If you tweet about the giveaway, give yourself one extra entry!
- If you post about the giveaway (please include the link), give yourself one extra entry!
- and for every time you add something new to The Home Teacher WIKI, give yourself an extra entry! If you add 10 new ideas, you can get 10 extra entries!!! There is no limit!!