Wear Orange! My husband and I are both planning on participating in these color days by wearing the colors!
Work on color book- gluing pictures of orange things into pages of a blank book. I just printed 10 pictures of orange things such as a pumpkin, tiger, carrots an orange stroller, etc. I am going to have my little one help me glue/place these items on 2 pages of a 20 page book. I had my daughter paint in her book before we glued down the collage.
Color Squares- I will introduce purple, green, and orange color squares (I have these already to use but I just forgot! We will use them this weekend as a color reminder matching game.)
Here are some ideas I would like to try with her in the future:
- orange stamp painting (we have done this before, just not today!)
- play relay races with orange construction cones
- learn the nursery rhyme "Peter, peter pumpkin eater"
- orange play dough, orange bath paints, orange scavenger hunt, read books about the color orange
- make the color green using red and yellow (ice cubes, paint, water)
- make a necklace with orange beads
- draw with orange sidewalk chalk
- make freshly squeezed orange juice
- eat goldfish crackers and cheddar cheese
Step By Step